Protection of Personal Information
Thank you for using the website “Tulip Real Estate” (hereinafter referred to as “this site”).
Tulip Real Estate (hereinafter referred to as “our company”), which operates this site, complies with the Personal Information Protection Law, other related laws and regulations, and each guideline regarding the personal information of users that we use for business, and pays close attention to its protection. I will pay.
In addition, if there is a request from the customer, we will correct, change, or stop using the customer’s personal information after confirming the identity of the customer.
However, business partners of this site, sites and services of third-party companies that can be accessed through this site, companies that collect data through sweepstakes and sales promotion activities, etc., protect personal information independently from this site. and data collection regulations. This site and our company do not assume any obligation or responsibility for these independent terms and activities.
Purpose of use of personal information
We will use the personal information you provide for the following purposes.
- Communication and display of vacancy information, property information, update information, etc.
- Sending inquiries about properties requested by users
- Delivery of event information, announcements, e-mail magazines, etc.
- Investigation and analysis of service usage
- Provision of other services through “Tulip Real Estate”
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
As a general rule, we do not disclose the personal information you provide to third parties.
However, personal information may be disclosed in the following cases.
- When the user himself/herself requests disclosure of his/her personal information
- When we are legally obligated to disclose
- When the Company transfers all or part of its business to a third party, or in the case of a company split, to a third party who has received business transfer from the Company or a split company
- When there is a necessity to cooperate with an attorney-in-fact of a state organ or a local public body to administer policies established by law and obtaining the User’s consent may disrupt the administration
- Information that cannot identify the user himself/herself
- Other cases where the Company reasonably determines that it is necessary for providing services to users
In addition, based on the personal information provided, the Company shall be able to create statistical data in a format that cannot identify individuals and use such data without any restrictions.
We are unable to contact users each time, so please refer to the latest content on this page when using.
Manager of personal information
The personal information you provide will be managed responsibly by the following persons.
tulip real estate
Representative Director Norie Mizutani
Inquiries about personal information
For requests and inquiries regarding the handling of personal information provided, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.